2019 -Project Croissant: Install Chrome OS on any Computer - Google Chro...



#ChromeOS #ChromiumOS #LiveHD #ProjectCroissant #ArnoldTheBatsBuilds #RenatoZX

Forget about installing to the HDD/SDD. I found a very easy way to get the Chrome OS to the HDD/SDD/USB Flash Drive with out doing an installation.

If interested I will make a how-to video on how to do it. I have 2 Laptops working with no problems.

In this video I'm going to talk about the Project Croissant: Install Chrome OS on any Computer - Transforming Chromium to Chrome.

https://github.com/imperador/chromefy#installing-an-img-at-your-computer



https://chromium.arnoldthebat.co.uk/index.php?dir=special&order=modified&sort=desc

----------------------------------

I FOUND an EASY WAY to RUN Google Chrome OS

on ANY Computer. I will have a How to video

on how-to do that.

---------------------

This Guide will be for Computers with

NO Operating Systems.

---------------------------------

     YouTube

 TheOperatingSystemWorld

---------------------------------

Facebook - Twitter -WeChat - Skype

      RZXOFFICIAL

---------------------------------

RENATOZX.TECH.BLOG

---------------------

INSTAGRAM.COM/RENATOZXOFFICIAL

--------------------------------

DAILYMOTION.COM/THEOSWORLD

---------------------------------------

Today I will dual-boot Chrome OS with Ubuntu 19.04

I will record the installation.

-----------------------------------

If you like this video:

Subscribe, Like and Share!

Comments