2017 - Deepin 15.4 Live USB Quick Looks - June 3


I Like to Boot in Live Mode to test my Hardware Before starting the Installation. I Found 3 Bugs:
1- I have a Dual Core CPU, but 1 one Core were showing/Using.
2- To install to an 16GB USB Flash Drive I had to remove the Hard Drive and Delete the Partition on the USB Flash Drive. then the Install went Fine, but is not in this Video.
3- Could not Install any Software from the Software Store, but I managed to install from the Terminal
After Installation I Found NO Bugs with Deepin.
Everything Works.
I will do a Video Reviw of Deepin 15.4.

My Videos with Deepin 15.4:
1- How to verify the ISO & Create a Live DVD/USB.
2- How to Live Boot Deepin.
3- Deepin 15.4 Live USB Quick Looks.
4- How to Install to a 16GB+ USB Flash Drive.
5- Deepin 15.4 Review

Screenshots of this Video on Google Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/o1THwXPuTPmXLGMc6

Comments